Website Lockheed Martin
Automotive-Diesel-Welding Mechanic – OCONUS Job Highlights
|Title||Automotive – Diesel – Welding Mechanic – OCONUS|
|Location||Fort Walton Beach, FL, United States|
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, sustainment of advanced technology systems, products, and services.
The company is seeking a Mechanic/Vehicle Fleet Admin for an international position.
Note: International travel is required.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of working with a SOF unit in the maintenance field.
- Related experience in automotive and diesel maintenance troubleshooting, and repair of equipment.
- Performs routine and specialized maintenance/repair support, of commercial category passenger vehicles
- Familiar with the following Toyota Tacoma, Hilux, Land Cruiser, and other commercial types of equipment as well as tactical military ground equipment supported by TACOM
- Ability to travel internationally
- Ability to work Independently
- General maintenance skills
- Have the desire and ability to work alone as well as with others to complete preventative maintenance and repairs on customer-owned equipment
- Knowledge of Electronic schematics and repair Electronics
- Welding skill set, ability to perform welding Skills
- Automotive service and repair degree
- Diagnose, repair and service all equipment listed with little or no assistance
- Fabrication experience
- FOSOV Training Course
- 401(K)/Retirement Plans
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- The successful candidate will be required to successfully complete customer-required International Readiness Certifications.
- This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.lockheedmartinjobs.com.