Chassis Fabricator (Plant 28/H2B) Job Highlights
|Title||Chassis Fabricator – Plant 28 (H2B)|
|Location||Middlebury, IN, United States|
Lippert is a leading, global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and customized solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing/bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries.
The company is searching for a Welder who will be responsible for adding value in the process flow by accurately assembling various components and/or sub-assemblies into specified fixturing and joining by welding or repairing defective welds.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- The candidates should have experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to set up welding equipment including changing gas
- Exercising product and process knowledge to identify out-of-conformance situations and alert supervisor or Quality Auditor of these situations in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of a clean and organized workspace and Plant proper.
- Maintenance of good housekeeping practices always.
- Observance of all safety rules and policies maintained by the company.
- Picking and placing components or subassemblies into proper fixturing and joining by the application of GMAW (Gas-Metal-Arc Welding.
- Rotation of position into different production teams as is necessary to meet production schedules and Company goals in general.
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management
- Regularly required to talk and listen
- Requires a lot of typing and sitting in a chair
- A company culture where everyone matters
- Annual flu immunization
- Career development and mentoring
- Healthcare + Dental + Vision + 401k with Employer match
- Holiday, personal, and vacation days
- Local and national discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness offerings
Lippert provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, military service, marital status or any other legally protected category as established by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit careers-lci1.icims.com.