Website Linamar Corporation
Clerk (Maintenance) Job Highlights
|Title||Clerk – Maintenance|
|Location||Guelph, Ontario, Canada|
Linamar Corporation is a diversified global manufacturing company of highly engineered products powering vehicles, motion, work, and lives. The company is made up of 2 operating segments i.e. the Transportation segment and the Industrial segment, all are world leaders in the design, development, and production of highly engineered products.
The company is looking for a Clerk (Maintenance) who will be responsible for sourcing various suppliers for products and services required and purchasing various items and supplies for Maintenance Department.
In addition, keep stock and inventory control of maintenance supplies and coordinate sub-contractors.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or equivalent general education
- Possess a minimum 2 years of experience in a technical field
- Ability to read lists of products, stock numbers, quantities, and prices.
- Enter data from completed Breakdown work orders, Preventive and Predictive maintenance work orders to CMMS.
- Enter parts from log-out sheets and maintain inventory control on parts stock.
- An estimate by the sight of the number of tools needed, when necessary to reorder supplies, and use graphs to compare performance data over a period of time.
- Interact with maintenance staff to take on various tasks.
- Issue parts, records withdrawal, and update Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Keep track of all machine and machine numbers and update the machine master file.
- Monitor and prepare packing slips for all parts borrowed and parts going out for repair.
- Monitor inventory level, and critical parts and inform/update Maintenance buyer for replenishment as the need arises.
- Prepare reports, charts, summaries of maintenance activities, downtime histories, etc.
- Some janitorial duties (garbage removal, snow shoveling, minor maintenance tasks).
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and the ability to follow written welding procedures.
- Ability to use computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and in a team with other personnel to demonstrate support and ensure tools and materials are available for production.
- Demonstrate strong inventory control and stock-keeping capabilities to ensure that supplies are readily available.
- Keep up to date on changes in computer technology and with changes in different tools and materials used for production.
- Community-based outreach supporting both local and global initiatives and charities
- Discounts for local vendors and events, including auto supplier discounts
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Social committees and sports teams
Linamar Corporation is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
To apply for this job please visit fa-epmd-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com.