Website Holtec International
CNC Machinist Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Camden, NJ, United States|
Holtec International is a global supplier of equipment and services for the Nuclear, Solar, Geothermal, and Fossil Power Generation sectors of the energy and petrochemical industry.
The company is seeking a CNC Machinist who will set up and operate all machines in the Service Center in order to produce precision parts and instruments.
The position applies knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures. The position may require routine machine maintenance and programming capabilities.
- The applicants should have a High School Degree or Equivalent
- 2 Year Technical Degree or completion of a Relevant Apprenticeship program required. Experience and on-the-job training may be used in lieu of a formal apprenticeship program.
- At least 3 to 5 years professional experience required, 5+ years of experience preferred.
- Experience with CNC machinery and programming required. Experience with Fanuc and HAAS and controls preferred.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines.
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and vernier calipers.
- Machine parts to specifications, using machine tools, such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, or grinders.
- Maintain Service Center machines (Haas, FPT, VBM, and Toshiba), applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
- Measure, examine, or test completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments, such as micrometers.
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Position and fasten workpieces.
- Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in the preparation of machinery work.
- Set controls to regulate machining, or enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized CNC machine control media.
- Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machining tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools to perform precision machining operations.
- Work from drawings, work orders, and instructions covering production parts or tooling requirements.
Marginal Job Functions-
- Record time and production on paper and computerized systems.
- Work with Production Supervisors to train and develop new personnel when needed.
- Must be able to lift up to a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Must have Near Vision, Multi limb Coordination, and Manual Dexterity Physical Abilities.
- The company offers benefits that include health and dental insurance, a 401K retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Holtec International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit holtecmfg.applytojob.com.