Website Holtec International
Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
Holtec International is a global supplier of equipment and services for the Nuclear, Solar, Geothermal, and Fossil Power Generation sectors of the energy and petrochemical industry.
- The company is searching for a Maintenance Technician to join its team for various manufacturing needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of maintenance or industrial experience (including relevant experience gained in military service) and/or equivalent education in combination with maintenance and/or industrial experience. The experience includes any of the following: hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic, lubrication, power transmission systems.
- Adherence to safety procedures/guidelines at all times.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair a broad range of mechanical systems and equipment including hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, lubrication, power transmission systems, cranes, welding, and mobile equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong understanding of electrical systems and schematics.
- This role may require the ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Regularly required to talk and hear, and stand for long periods of time.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, push, pull, lift, grasp, feel, and use repetitive motion.
- The associate may be exposed to adverse environmental conditions, such as in a typical warehouse or external loading areas.
- The company offers benefits that include health and dental insurance, a 401K retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Holtec International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit holtecmfg.applytojob.com.