CNC Operator Job Highlights
|Location||Carol Stream, IL, United States|
Eaton is a power management company that provides energy-efficient products and services. It helps customers to manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power.
The company is hiring a CNC Operator who will ensure that blocks and components are cut to print using computerized numerical control machines.
Responsible to cut and inspect all parts as per the work instructions for each assigned job.
- Applicants require a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a minimum 2 years of experience in a related field (CNC Machinery)
- Minimum 2 years of blueprint reading and metrology
- 3-5 years of CNC operation experience
- Toolmaker apprentice program experience
- Toolmaker training/skills/experience
- Comply with all company quality, environmental, and health and safety requirements.
- Create and maintain machine programs necessary to drive CNC equipment required in the manufacturing of tools, dies, electrodes, and all related components
- Inspect all work to print to ensure specifications are met, utilizing appropriate measuring equipment.
- Maintain all personal measuring equipment ensuring measuring accuracy.
- Maintain CNC machine and associated tooling, including consumables.
- Operate tool room equipment, including but not limited to surface grinders, mills, drill presses, water grinders, and welding equipment.
- Set up and operate Mazak/Haas CNC equipment and all related components (i.e., Electrodes)
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft)
- Communication skills
- Follow Procedure
- Maintaining an organized and clean work area
- Safety and Housekeeping
- Tool-making knowledge and experience with machine components
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and performance
- Donation matching (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico)
- Flexible work options to help balance work/life demands (at participating Eaton sites)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Wellness programs
- Healthcare/retirement savings programs
- Tuition assistance or financial help for ongoing learning and development
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.eaton.com.