Website Professional Plastics
CNC Programmer Job Highlights
|Location||San Jose, CA, United States|
Professional Plastics is the global leader in the fabrication and distribution of high-performance plastic materials that include plastic sheets, rods, tubing, and film.
The company is seeking a CNC Programmer to join its manufacturing team.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- CNC Machine Certification (preferred)
- Possess 2 to 4 years of experience in a CNC Programming Role
- Analyzes drawings, sketches, blueprints, and designs to determine the best program and process to manufacture precision parts
- Creates job travelers and manufacturing operations from material and hardware to outside process
- Observes the operation of the machine on a trial run to improve program cycle time
- Performs CNC setup on vertical and horizontal mills and lathes when necessary
- Programs vertical and horizontal mills and lathes
- Writes setup instructions and tool lists to optimize setup time
- High proficiency in Mastercam 2022 and Solidworks
- Proficiency in standard office and database programs/equipment
- Router Programming experience (preferred)
- 401K Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Voluntary Life Insurance
Professional Plastics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jobscore.com.