Composite Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Torrance, CA, United States|
Canoo works on a mission to bring EVs to Everyone. It has developed breakthrough electric vehicles that are reinventing the automotive landscape with bold innovations in design, pioneering technologies, and a unique business model that defies traditional ownership to put customers first.
The company is looking for a Composite Fabricator who will primarily be responsible to help bring designs into reality using composite fabrication techniques with various substrates.
- The Employer did not mention any special education level, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- The candidates should have 5+ years of experience in composites layup
- Experience in preparing molds and forms
- Experience in vacuum bagging components for curing
- Experienced in panel trimming
- Geared towards the production and modification of concept vehicles and support properties
- Production, cutting, grinding, shaping, welding, bending, and bonding of foams, wood, plastics, glass, and composites
- Composite panel fitment
- Hard modeling experience
- Light duty equipment operation(forklift, Stringo)
- Surfacing/paint prep experience
- Skilled in working with both fiberglass and carbon fiber
- A casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Equity Compensation
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Meaningful, challenging work that will redefine the automotive landscape and make EVs available to everyone
Canoo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
To apply for this job please visit careers-canoo.icims.com.