Demand Planner Job Highlights
|05, SG, Singapore
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. The company helps its customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
The company is looking to hire a Demand Planner to join its team.
- Applicants require completion of a 2-year degree
- A 4-year undergraduate degree in the supply chain, engineering/applied math, finance/accounting, or business (preferred)
- Possess 6 years related experience in materials management which includes experience in procurement or logistics or a 4-year degree plus 2 years related work experience (required)
- Coordinates materials demand planning requirements to provide seamless integration of procurement and operations processes across multiple locations and product service lines (PSLs).
- Gathers feedback from PSL and Business Development (BD) staff, manufacturing personnel, internal and external suppliers, and logistics personnel and uses those inputs to determine appropriate inventory levels to meet the business requirements.
- Develop strategies to optimize inventory performance by analyzing market data and inventory trends.
- Be responsible for planning activities such as review of and recommendations for material requirements planning (MRP) settings, forecasting, and management of inventory levels.
- Provide coaching and training to Material Control Specialists and in some cases serve as team leads for small work groups or project teams ranging from 3-10 employees.
- Will have direct impact and responsibility to meet financial goals and objectives for the business.
- Strong computer skills and analytical abilities to resolve problems (required)
- The company offers compensation that is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.