Website American Honda Motor Company
Die Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Title||Die Maintenance Technician|
|Location||Marysville, OH, United States|
|Company||American Honda Motor Company|
American Honda Motor Company is a subsidiary of Honda Motor Company. The company combines product sales, service, and coordinating functions of Honda in North America.
The company is responsible for the distribution, marketing, and sales of Honda and Acura brand automobiles, Honda power sports products, including motorcycles, scooters, and all-terrain vehicles, and Honda power equipment products, including lawnmowers, tillers, string trimmers, snow blowers, generators, small-displacement general-purpose engines, and marine outboard engines.
The company is seeking a Die Maintenance Technician who will support equipment/die downtime and develop equipment/die improvement projects.
- Attend shift meetings/document and communicate daily work performed.
- Complete daily reports/downtime reports with accuracy.
- Die repair during emergency breakdowns on assigned areas and all lines when needed.
- Perform daily equipment safety checks.
- Perform die troubleshooting related to tolling that impacts the safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Process/complete work orders and requests.
- COP work area and toolbox.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have a minimum of 3 months of relevant experience in machine/crane operation, welding/fabrication, industrial/manufacturing, hand/power tools, and/or stamping die maintenance (including Co-op experience).
- Complete department training requirements
- Daily Cleanup/Organize/Pickup (COP)
- Die Checks
- Line troubleshooting
- Lineside emergency repair
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Maintain stamping dies
- Parts control (reporting use and need)
- Preventative Maintenance duties
- Process and follow work orders
- Reporting of problems/repairs
- Support of production problem solving
- Weekend die repairs/preventative maintenance
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as needed
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Computer/data entry skills preferred
- Good communication skills
- 401k Plan with company contributions
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus Opportunity
- Competitive compensation
- Development to further your career
- Discount on Honda products
- Flexible and valuable insurance plans
- Onsite automobile service center and wellness center
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Relocation assistance (if relocating 50+ miles)
- Shift Premium for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Flexibility to work 2nd or 3rd shift long term
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays, daily overtime, and off shifts as needed.
- Manufacturing environment
- Willingness to travel (percentage of travel varies between roles)
American Honda Motor Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit hondana.taleo.net.