Website Westinghouse Electric Company
Engineering Manager Job Highlights
|Manning, SC, United States
|Westinghouse Electric Company
Westinghouse Electric Company is the world’s leading supplier of safe and innovative nuclear technology. The company provides the most reliable, dependable nuclear power plants, nuclear fuel, plant automation, and operating plant products and services.
The company is hiring an Engineering Manager who will handle resource (people and equipment) logistics, planning, and management.
- Applicants should have a 4-year Degree (college/university) or Equivalent with military or business experience
- Possess 5-10 years of relevant work experience (if applicable)
- Directly Support 300M (200M, 100 International) Rev business for Welding, Modifications, and Projects
- Ensure Design, Tooling, and Engineering fundamentals are applied and improved on a continuum
- Ensures best practices, lessons learned, and improvement are realized in project performance and margins
- Ensures cross utilization and efficiency are improved year over year
- Ensures fabrication support is aligned with a project with lower cost and improved quality
- Improve organization performance outage over outage seas Improve the quality of earnings year over year
- Provide Engineering and fabrication personnel/equipment/components and standards to projects for Westinghouse, PCI, CES, and BHI or customer projects – Domestic and International
- Recruits new talent for long-term business needs
- Responsible for resources that are trained, qualified, and supporting the Welding, Modifications, and Projects
- Broad knowledge of outage service portfolio, outage management, and leadership principles
- Demonstrated leadership skills in customer interface, managing a diverse portfolio and field operations.
- Develops people for improving performance and business results
- Empowers team members and manages performance to results
- Models the way (say, behave, operate)
- Shows passion and energy for winning and improving business
- Team-oriented focus with business acumen
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness, and Income Protection Benefits
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
Westinghouse Electric Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.westinghousenuclear.com.