Finishing Crew Member Job Highlights
|Title||Finishing Crew Member|
|Location||Bay Minette, AL, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
The company is looking for a Finishing Crew Member to join its team.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- May assist skilled workers involved in fabricating, welding, assembling, installing, and processing by a variety of functions such as sorting and counting, feeding, unloading parts, sweeping, cleaning, rough painting, and other manual labor tasks as needed
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Perform general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials
- Provide skilled assistance in assigned area
- Train for additional skills
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Basic understanding of manufacturing work environment
- The ability to maintain good attendance
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.