Website Primoris Services Corporation
Fleet Mechanic Job Highlights
|Location||Houston, TX, United States|
|Company||Primoris Services Corporation|
Primoris Services Corporation is one of the largest construction service enterprises in the United States. The company provides a wide range of construction, fabrication, maintenance, replacement, water and wastewater, and engineering services to major public utilities, petrochemical companies, energy companies, municipalities, and other customers.
The company is recruiting a Fleet Mechanic to join its team for equipment and transportation work needs.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent with Trade School or have Mechanical background
- DOT Certified
- Possess work-related experience (preferred)
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting of equipment along with performing ultimate repair of equipment. Equipment to include, but is not limited to a small engine, all types of diesel and gas engines.
- DOT Certification of equipment.
- Perform oil changes and routine preventative maintenance on various equipment.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize repairs and maintenance as needed to efficiently manage and coordinate assigned work volumes and unexpected or emergency repairs.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of mechanical work performed on machinery and equipment with an accuracy of paperwork related to these items
- Welding and fabrication.
- Basic knowledge of computers and Windows-based software
- English required
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Close vision is required for some functions and distance and peripheral vision are required for safety.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds on an as-needed basis.
- Standing, walking including on uneven surfaces, turning, stooping, kneeling, crouching, speaking, and hearing are required continuously.
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- Company-paid Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
Primoris Services Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.