Fleet Service Maintenance Supervisor Job Highlights
|Title||Fleet Service Maintenance Supervisor|
|Location||Colorado Springs, CO, United States|
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments. It operates in five sectors of public-service provision i.e. Health, Transport, Justice/Immigration, Defense, and Citizens Services.
The company is seeking a Fleet Maintenance Service Supervisor to join its team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess at least 10 years of related experience; 5 years of supervisory role
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Assist technicians with performing diagnoses and repairs as needed to maintain work production.
- Attend meetings with the customer and provide accurate equipment repair status.
- Be available after hours to dispatch on-call mobile technician upon customer request as per on-call schedule.
- Ensure clear and accurate information is entered in the fleet maintenance system work orders.
- Interact with the customer to resolve concerns.
- Manage fleet maintenance shop and field service technicians and service advisors.
- Manage parts and supplies for shop location and mobile Technicians.
- Operate automotive, construction and material handling equipment, hydraulic systems, ariel platform inspection, and repair.
- Provide monthly safety training, safety audits, and quality control checks results.
- Provide repair status updates to customers and manage work priorities derived from customer input
- Provide the staff with clear guidance and direction to meet customer requirements.
- Provide training and support for light, medium and heavy vehicles, and equipment technicians.
- The list of duties does not include ALL duties that may be assigned to this position.
- ASE Certifications preferred or capable of gaining certifications within 12 months of hire
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Combination of Cummins, CAT, International, Allison, Vermeer, Sweeper, Dodge, Ford, GM, etc. training/certification or 1 to 3 years of experience
- Diesel vocational/technical school certifications
- Hydraulic experience preferred
- Unrestricted CDL A or B
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be computer literate
- Must have welding experience
- Must possess necessary skills to operate and interpret diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- 2 weeks of uniforms, including wet and cold weather gear and all required PPE and shop gear
- A combination of vacation, holiday, and sick/personal time of 25 paid days off annually
- Allowances for boots, and safety glasses
- ASE testing reimbursement
- Free and paid training
- Free job training and development
- Health/Dental/Vision/life insurance with multiple program options to fit your
- License and inspection cost reimbursement as well as tuition reimbursement for industry schools
- Pay rates above market average for your area with annual increases and promotion potential
- Short/long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
Serco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversifying our workforce (race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, and vets).
To apply for this job please visit careers-sercona.icims.com.