Fleet Service Supervisor Job Highlights
|Title||Fleet Service Supervisor|
|Location||Louisville, KY, United States|
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments. It operates in five sectors of public-service provision i.e. Health, Transport, Justice & Immigration, Defense, and Citizens Services.
The company is hiring a Fleet Service Supervisor to join its team.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess at least 5 years of shop operations-related experience
- Must have welding experience
- Be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Having a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Lead and direct the work of others.
- Manage a staff involved in the repair and maintenance of a variety of gasoline and diesel-powered equipment and vehicles.
- Provide monthly safety training, safety audits, and cycle counts.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Typically report to an executive or a manager.
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- ASE Certifications preferred or capable of gaining certifications
- Diesel vocational/technical school certifications
- Hydraulic experience preferred
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess the necessary skills to operate and interpret diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- 2 weeks of uniforms, including wet and cold weather gear and all required PPE and shop gear
- A combination of vacation, holiday, and sick/personal time of 25 paid days off annually
- Allowances for boots, tools, and safety glasses
- ASE testing reimbursement
- Free and paid training
- Free job training and development
- Health, Dental, Vision, and life insurance with multiple program options to fit your
- License and inspection cost reimbursement as well as tuition reimbursement for industry schools
- Pay rates above market average for your area with annual increases and promotion potential
- The short and long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Well-equipped shops in regulatory-compliant shops with excellent security
Serco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversifying our workforce (race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, and vets).
To apply for this job please visit careers-sercona.icims.com.