General Welder Job Highlights
|Concord, ON, Canada
Welbilt provides the world’s top chefs, premier chain operators, and the growing independent food and beverage sector with industry-leading equipment and solutions.
The company is looking for a General Welder to join its team for operation needs.
- No education level is mentioned, yet applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Possess 3+ months up to and including 12 months of experience
- TIG welding is an asset
- Complete all required records and reports.
- Detect and report faulty equipment, improper operations, and unusual conditions to supervision.
- Exercise proper care in the use of tools, equipment, and materials.
- Interpret drawings; position fit, block, clamp, and tack parts to obtain proper alignment. Select proper welding equipment and material as prescribed;
- Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain the work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Perform a full range of shield metal arc (SMAW), gas metal arc (GMAW), and gas tungsten arc (GTAW) welding operations on a variety of parts and fixtures.
- Regulate current, voltage, and pressure for the proper fusion of metals. Check welds for adherence to specifications. Rework as necessary.
- Work from routing sheets, blueprints, and weld procedures, written and verbal instruction. Weld in all positions for pressure, strength, and appearance on non-certified work.
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
- Apply general welding knowledge and training including reading blueprints
- Ability to use ordinary arithmetic
Welbilt is an Equal Opportunity Employer which values diversity in the workplace. The company is happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
To apply for this job please visit hcqd.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com.