Website Martin Marietta
Heavy Equipment Operator Job Highlights
|Title||Heavy Equipment Operator|
|Location||Cloverdale, IN, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is hiring a Heavy Equipment Operator who will be responsible for operating a variety of equipment and helping with plant maintenance, production, and equipment operation.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- Possess heavy equipment experience (a plus)
- Welding/maintenance experience (a plus)
- Assist in plant operations including production, quality control, loading, and shipping
- Assist with preventative and routine maintenance on mobile and plant equipment
- Learn to operate plant-specific mobile equipment
- Maintain good housekeeping in areas of responsibility
- Must be willing to cross-train in all plant areas
- Perform daily pre/post-shift inspections on equipment and maintain maintenance log
- Other duties as assigned
- Attention to Detail
- Bi-Lingual (a plus)
- Drive for Results
- Ethical Conduct
- High Sense of Urgency
- Relationship Building
- Safety Acumen
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, climb, and reach around mobile equipment
- Must be able to climb on and off equipment to operate and service
- Must be able to sit and operate equipment for long periods of up to 10+ hours per day
- Must be able to work at various heights
- Must have good hand/eye coordination and be able to operate hand/foot controls
- Must work outside in all weather conditions consistent with extreme ambient temperatures: heat, cold, wetness, dryness, dust, and noisy conditions
- Possess good vision to perceive depth at close range and distances up to 150 feet
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Employee Discounts
- Medical (BCBS)
- Tuition Assistance
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.