Website Allied Reliability
Industrial Electrician Job Highlights
|Location||Phoenix, AZ, United States|
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
The company is seeking a Maintenance Electrician who will be responsible for analyzing and correcting electrical problems, repair, and overhaul equipment and controls.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess 3 to 5 years of experience as a maintenance electrician in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with PLCs, VFDs, Time delay sensors, Photo eyes, Boilers, Chiller pumps, compressed air systems, Driven conveyor belts, and high/low-voltage service panels.
- Residential and industrial electrical circuits experience
- Ability to read and interpret Electrical schematics, parts diagrams, and operating procedures pertaining to industrial electrical equipment.
- Ability to use a variety of electrical tools safely and accurately including but not limited to: Multimeters, Meggers, Circuit tracers, Fish tapes, Conduit benders, terminal crimpers, etc.
- Complete quality documentation of repairs, work orders, and preventative maintenance performed on all equipment and machinery.
- Maintain or repair Low to High Voltage electrical power distribution systems and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment on a regular preventative maintenance schedule. In-depth ability to troubleshoot 24v Circuits
- Troubleshoot, replace/repair electrical components of machinery including but not limited to PLCs, VFDs, Contacts, Relays, etc.
- Operating mobile equipment such as forklift trucks, boom lifts, and scissor lifts.
- Welding and fabrication skills are a plus but not required for the maintenance electrician position and can be taught on the job.
- Proficient ability to understand and troubleshoot electro-mechanical industrial machinery.
- Ability to push, pull, bend, stoop, kneel, climb, walk, and lift, up to 50 pounds including very limited work in confined spaces.
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.