Journeyperson B Pressure Welder Job Highlights
|Journeyperson B Pressure Welder
|Edmonton, AB, Canada
Ledcor Group of Companies is one of the most diversified construction companies, serving the building, heavy industrial, civil and infrastructure, mining, pipeline, power, and communications sectors. Ledcor also owns operations in aviation, forestry, marine transportation services, property investment, and wastewater treatment.
The company is looking for a Journeyperson B Pressure Welder who has extensive experience working in an industrial shop setting.
The position will be responsible for working in accordance with quality, safety, and efficiency standards.
- Must be an Interprovincial Red Seal or have a Journeyman Welding ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Must possess a valid “B” pressure ticket
- Must possess STT ( F6/F4) Welding ticket Max thickness in the 6G position
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Previous experience working in an industrial shop environment
- Cleans and checks for Welding defects
- Mentors and coaches Apprentice Welders
- Performs Pipe welding (capable of rolling pipe or position welding)
- Work with riggers and laborers to successfully complete tasks
- May perform other related duties as assigned
Ledcor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ledcor.com.