Journeyperson Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Cory, Saskatchewan, Canada|
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. The company is the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. It also operates a leading agriculture retail network that services growers.
The company is seeking a Journeyperson Welder who has a safety-first mindset, collaborative team player, delivers commitments, innovator, and believes in inclusion.
- Applicants should have Saskatchewan or Interprovincial Red Seal Welding Certificate
- Possess a stable work record
- Participate in safety meetings and inspections, and follow standard operating procedures
- Welding, fabricating and cutting to build, maintain, and repair equipment
- Work safely in a mining environment and able to follow the procedures and policies that are in place
- Ability to interact positively with co-workers and supervisors
- Ability to work safely and effectively in a labour-intensive team environment as well as independently
- Good communication (written/oral) and interpersonal skills
- Positive safety behaviour and a safety mindset
- Willingness to learn and gain required knowledge and experience through training
Nutrien is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company evaluates all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit nutriencareers-nutrien.icims.com.