Website Contech Engineered Solutions
Laborer II Job Highlights
|Title||Laborer II (Concrete)|
|Location||Salt Lake City, UT, United States|
|Company||Contech Engineered Solutions|
Contech Engineered Solutions provides cost-effective site solutions to contractors, engineers, and developers on projects. The portfolio consists of bridges, erosion control, drainage, sanitary sewer, retaining walls, and stormwater management products.
The company is seeking a Laborer II (concrete) who will operate a variety of equipment and perform all types of construction and maintenance-related work in the manufacturing and production process of concrete products.
- No education level is mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess experience in concrete construction (preferred)
- Experience with welding (preferred)
- Casting concrete according to fabrication drawings
- Preparing forms
- Tying reinforcing steel
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Must be safety-conscious
- Willingness to work as a team
- The company offers competitive pay, benefits, and PTO during the first year of employment.
Contech Engineered Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identification, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability.
To apply for this job please visit careers.conteches.com.