Website Hubbell Incorporated
Maintenance Mechanic C (2nd Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Mechanic C|
|Type||Full Time (2nd Shift)|
|Location||Lenoir City, TN, United States|
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of residential and non-residential construction, industrial, and utility applications.
Hubbell Power Systems (HPS) engages in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of products used by utilities. HPS is engaged in product solutions for OSP Communication utility purposes and has been actively growing that segment of the business.
The company is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic C who will provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production.
Repairs machines, equipment, or structures using tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, or equipment such as precision measuring instruments, electrical or electronic testing devices.
Performs routine maintenance such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters as well as other preparative maintenance.
Performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment.
- The prospective applicants may be required to have a High School Diploma or GED
- Not Required, yet having this one will be good for smooth functioning.
- Complies with OSHA guidelines.
- Diagnose problems, repair or replace parts as well as test and make adjustments.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts using hoists, cranes, and hand, power tools.
- Performs fabrication to include machining and general design and fit.
- Reads and Interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance services.
- Recognizes and reports any safety problems, hazards, accidents, and /or incidents to management.
- Servicing, repairing, adjusting/testing machines, devices, moving parts, and equipment.
- Train new maintenance workers in all facets of maintenance operations.
- Accomplish other job-related functions as may be assigned.
- Assist with mold set-up when required
- Assists in design of tooling and equipment for molds as well as welds steel and cuts steel when needed
- Be able to work at heights up to approximately 50 feet.
- May work with the engineering department on special projects.
- Practice and promote safety at all times.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential part of the job
Hubbell Incorporated (its subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hubbell.com.