Website Martin Marietta
Maintenance Mechanic (Nightshift) Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Mechanic – Nightshift|
|Location||Ball Ground, GA, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is looking for a Plant Maintenance/Mechanic who will be responsible for preventative maintenance, repair of aggregate plant processing equipment, and repair of mobile equipment.
The position may also perform various roles, including fabrication, welding, cutting, greasing, housekeeping, and various other shop or processing duties.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The work experience is not displayed by the employer; yet preferred.
- Completes required paperwork to maintain equipment and to run the plant according to Martin Marietta Materials standards
- Conducts MSHA pre-shift safety inspections of equipment and work areas
- Duties may include checking, repairing, or replacing pumps.
- Ensures a safe work environment for self and others at all times
- Ensures Preventative Maintenance services, lubrications services are completed according to Maintenance Module.
- Inspects and ensures maintenance truck is being maintained properly
- Maximizes performance of stationary equipment by performing repairs and ensuring preventative maintenance is completed on a timely basis
- Performs fabrication, erection of processing equipment/repair to processing equipment and mobile equipment.
- Prioritizes safety, then quality, followed by Production
- Responsible for ensuring backlog process is completed and prioritized with Plant Manager.
- Trains and coaches other employees on maintenance practices
- Will take an active role in the plant safety initiatives
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.