Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Garland, TX, United States|
Ecolab is a global leader offering water, hygiene, and infection prevention solutions and services. The company delivers comprehensive science-based solutions, data-driven insights, and world-class service to advance food safety, maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies for customers around the world.
The company is seeking a Maintenance Technician who will perform regularly scheduled preventative maintenance, and monthly safety checks, make repairs and modifications to equipment, and repair the facility as needed.
No immigration sponsorship is offered for this role!
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess 4 years of experience in industrial maintenance
- 4 years of experience with electrical and mechanical systems in an industrial environment
- 4 years of experience with electronic and PLC-based applications in an industrial environment.
- 4 years of experience with tools, procedures, and methods utilized in an industrial maintenance environment.
- Interface with production/warehouse supervision to effect safe repairs to equipment and ensure that equipment is returned to operations in an acceptable condition
- Make repairs and modifications to equipment and facilities as scheduled through the work order system
- Perform regularly scheduled preventive maintenance and monthly safety checks
- Responsible for completing all paperwork assigned and coordinating with the Reliability Supervisor to ensure data is correct and recorded
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge in rebuilding pumps, conveyors, and troubleshooting packaging equipment.
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Ability to read schematics.
- Able to work in difficult situations such as confined spaces, heat, and heights
- Experience in a Lean Environment
- Formal vocational training in plant maintenance activities with emphasis on industrial applications or equivalent job experience in electricity, power distribution, industrial electrical wiring, mechanics, machine operations, general plumbing, heating ventilation, air conditioning, or boiler operations
- Welding and fabrication experience
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam
- The company offers a comprehensive benefits package starting day one of employment including medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company-paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Ecolab is an Equal Employment Employer. All eligible applicants are considered equally without any discrimination because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ecolab.com.