Website WestRock Company
Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Stockton, CA, United States|
WestRock Company provides differentiated, sustainable paper and packaging solutions. The team members support customers around the world.
The company is recruiting a Maintenance Technician who will maintain production and quality by ensuring the operation of machinery and mechanical equipment in a safe manner.
- The applicants should have passed an Associate’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or engineering specialties from a college/university.
- Successful trade or vocational school completion
- The candidates should have 3 to 5 years of fabrication/welding experience
- 3-5 years of manufacturing/industrial maintenance experience
- Complete repairs and parts replacements
- Complete a written record of work performed
- Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions including visual and sound inspections
- Install, assemble and test new machines and equipment
- Repair, install, adjust or maintain machines and or vehicles
- Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment
- Use a variety of power and hand tools to perform job functions
- Work effectively in a loud environment
- Ability to act competently in emergent situations
- Ability to install/bend conduit and pull wire
- Ability to weld and fabricate, MIG and ARC
- Basic lathe and mill knowledge
- Basic understanding of low and high voltage circuitry
- Demonstrates basic mathematic skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of bearings, rollers, shafts, and chain drive components
- Maintains welding equipment for optimum performance
- Monitors welding supplied and inventory
- Problem-solving skills
- Profound knowledge of welders, grinders, drills, and general shop equipment
- Understands proximity and optical sensors and amplifiers
- The company offers great benefits, alternative work schedules, matching 401k, and more.
- Ability to lift and maneuver large metal pieces up to 50 pounds safely
- Able to be lift truck and scissor lift certified
- Able to stand, stoop, bend, lift and walk for extended periods of time
- Bilingual – Spanish (Preferred)
- Valid CA Driver’s License
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities, Females, Disabled, and Veterans.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.westrock.com.