Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Yoder, IN, United States|
Lippert is a leading, global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and customized solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing/bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries.
The company is searching for a Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of operations/production equipment.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have experience/education in machine operation and repair (preferred)
- Lift Truck Operators License (preferred) (training available)
- Welding competency and knowledge of welding systems (preferred)
- Manufacturing/industry experience
- Able to demonstrate basic computer, reading/writing, communication skills, and the ability to read/interpret manuals and technical drawings
- Able to safely and proficiently operate fork trucks and aerial lifts; experience with rigging preferred
- Able to safely and proficiently perform maintenance electrical tasks, including troubleshooting and movement of circuits; experience using a multi-meter or other electrical testing equipment preferred
- Able to safely and proficiently perform maintenance mechanical tasks, including troubleshooting and rebuild; experience rebuilding/maintaining weld feeders, plasma torches, and saws preferred
- Able to safely perform maintenance tasks using basic hand tools and basic power tools; experience with machine shop equipment preferred; ability to weld or experience with metal fabrication preferred
- Highly motivated, organized, self-starter, able to execute work from the daily schedule; experience with performing preventative maintenance tasks to set standard (preferred)
- Required to observe all safety rules and policies; must maintain and promote the safety of systems and equipment
- Required to request support from other Maintenance Techs and Maintenance Managers, as necessary; all maintenance positions support operations/production first, when necessary
- Required to use honesty, integrity, and candor with the entire Maintenance team to create trust, and to support their passion for winning; must be reliable and prompt
- Responsible for diagnosing/maintaining/installing production hoists in a timely fashion
- Responsible for diagnosing/maintaining/resolving issues with other operations/production equipment, as directed; experience with sandblasting, powder coat, oven, or conveyor systems preferred
- Responsible for diagnosing/resolving issues with overhead roll doors throughout the facility
- Responsible for diagnosing/resolving issues with production welders, torches, saws, and metal finishing equipment in a timely fashion; experience with sandblast, powder coat, oven, or conveyor systems preferred
- Responsible for good housekeeping practices and implementing/sustaining 5s standards
- Committed to a maintaining positive attitude and caring about people
- Must be able to exhibit tact and diplomacy and maintain professional relationships
- Must be able to meet production goals and time deadlines for company projects
- Must be able to operate a Lift Truck or Tractor as necessary
- Must be able to operate appropriate equipment including repair tooling and devices, arc and MIG welders, band saws, acetylene torches, tape measures, etc.
- Must be able to physically lift and maneuver weights in excess of fifty pounds
- Must be able to prioritize and easily adapt to changes through the day
- Must be able to read and process written communication including, but not limited to, work orders, frame prints, and measurements
- Must be able to work as a part of a team to achieve the company’s overall goals
- Must be able to work in physically and mentally stressful situations
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Must demonstrate clear verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Must demonstrate understanding and execution of machine operation and repair techniques
- Must demonstrate welding competency and knowledge of welding systems
- Must possess successful problem-solving skills
- With supervisors, fellow employees, customers, etc.
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Requires 98% standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing ladders.
- May have to lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- A Company Culture Where Everyone Matters
- Annual Flu Immunization
- Career Development
- Food Truck Days
- Holidays, Personal and Vacation Days
- Local and National Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Offerings
Lippert provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, military service, marital status or any other legally protected category as established by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit careers-lci1.icims.com.