Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift)|
|Location||Effingham, IL, United States|
ADM unlocks the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. The company transforms natural products into a complete portfolio of ingredients and flavors for foods and beverages, supplements, nutrition for pets and livestock, and more. It is a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company.
- The company is searching for a Maintenance Technician to join its team for various management and production needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have prior work experience in maintenance, vocational or technical training in a mechanical field or equivalent industrial work experience
- Conduct regular inspections of production equipment and perform daily preventive maintenance duties on plant equipment.
- Developing knowledge of maintenance files, parts, vendors, and accesses to the information on the department computer as required.
- Documenting time spent and parts used on projects by completing time records through the use of the RCI system.
- Installing new equipment as required, making electrical connections, and aligning equipment for production use as required.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of production processes, equipment, operations in the interest of diagnosing and repairing equipment malfunctions.
- Maintaining maintenance records of work performed and providing such to a designated location.
- Performing preventive maintenance duties on equipment as required and maintaining expert knowledge of equipment, operations, and processes throughout the plant.
- Performing welding duties as required in repairing production equipment.
- Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values
- Responsible for any assigned preventative maintenance, emergency maintenance, and purchasing of parts and supplies
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing plant mechanical equipment and electrical systems
- Able to bend, kneel, and squat
- Able to climb stairs
- Able to perform some lifting
- Able to sit and stand for long periods
- Able to work in a variety of environmental conditions (hot and cold temperatures and a dust environment)
- Able to work in confined spaces
- Able to work with heights
- Basic knowledge of process equipment
- Forklift driving, and basic computer skills
- The company offers a complete benefits package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, and dental insurance.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and veterans’ status.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.