Website Dimar Manufacturing Corp
Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Buffalo, NY, United States|
|Company||Dimar Manufacturing Corporation|
Dimar Manufacturing has full manufacturing capabilities and state-of-the-art machinery that provides maximum efficiency. Dimar has another plant that features thick gauge, heavy fabricating capability with high bays and overhead cranes. It also features skilled metal fabricating craftsmen.
The company is seeking a Maintenance Technician who will perform mechanical, electrical, and preventative maintenance on CNC and manual equipment.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess 3 to 4 years of maintenance experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventative maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, or power tools.
- Ensures operation of CNC machineries such as press brakes, lathes, and mills by completing preventive maintenance requirements as established by the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Inspect, operate, or test CNC and manual machinery or equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions and initiate repairs as required.
- Maintain the HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and physical structure of all production facilities.
- Performs repairs to hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical components.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with OSHA regulations and company procedures and rules.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Provides communication to production on potential equipment problems that could negatively affect operations.
- Able to follow directions and perform repetitive maintenance tasks.
- Able to function as a software PM system.
- Able to quickly change focus and priority from one issue to the next based on the needs of the production floor.
- Basic common safety practices, OSHA certification (a plus)
- Basic writing and math skills.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in the construction or repair of buildings.
- Technical understanding of maintenance concepts and practices.
- 401(k) With Company Match
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
Dimar Manufacturing Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.