Manufacturing Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Marshalltown, IA, United States|
Emerson Automation Solutions is a leader in helping process and discrete manufacturers automate and optimize production processes through our best-in-class technologies and industry expertise.
The company is looking for a Manufacturing Welder who will work in a dynamic and high-tech production facility.
Successful applicants may perform material handling duties, weld various materials using multiple welding processes, or perform quality checks on products.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Associate’s Degree in Machine Trades or Tool and Die (preferred)
- Journeyman Machinists encouraged applying.
- The candidates should have 2 to 3 years of welding experience or welding certification or schooling (preferred).
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Comply with all safety and work instructions.
- Comply with and maintain areas to 5S standards.
- Conduct all job duties with Safety as a priority and in compliance with Safety Rules.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping rules, standards, and clean/restock as required.
- Maintain equipment with daily cleaning and preventative maintenance tasks.
- Perform all required testing, paperwork, quality records, documents, etc.
- Segregate non-conforming materials according to work instructions.
- Ability to read and comprehend machine (G-code) programming (machinist positions).
- Ability to read and comprehend technical specifications and instructions.
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time; strength in arms and legs.
- Shop math and ability to complete calculations using handbook formulas.
- Use of precision measurement tools and gauges.
- The company offers flexible and competitive benefits plans that include medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more.
- It also provides flexible time-off plans, including paid parental leave, vacation, and holiday leave.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit hdjq.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.