Website Viva Energy Australia
Materials/Corrosion Engineer Job Highlights
|Title||Materials and Corrosion Engineer|
|Location||Geelong, Victoria, Australia|
Viva Energy is a leading energy company that supplies about a quarter of Australia’s fuel. It makes, imports, blends, and delivers fuels, lubricants, solvents, and bitumen through extensive national and international supply chains.
The company is searching for a Materials/Corrosion Engineer to join its team for various manufacturing and engineering works.
- The applicants may be required a basic education.
- NDT (Nondestructive Testing), Fabrication QA/QC, Welding Inspection, and Welding supervision would be an advantage.
- The candidates will have a Professional Engineering Qualification and experience in refining/heavy industry/manufacturing environment.
- Add value via technical assessment and management of corrosion/degradation mechanisms across plant and equipment.
- Provide sound technical advice on design, materials, construction, operation, inspection, and repair in support of asset integrity/reliability.
- Work in collaboration with an experienced and diverse team of Inspectors, Asset Engineers, Process Engineers and Operations that are committed to the Integrity and Reliability of the refinery.
- Be a key in connecting the organisation with the integrity strategy and business objectives.
- Influence and collaborate, delivering the outcomes with energy and pace.
- Be curious and constantly seek out integrity and reliability best practices, overseeing the development of end-to-end preventative equipment strategies, expanding capabilities and technology around advanced condition monitoring, leading the timely mitigation of threats to asset integrity and availability.
- Have a strong track record in materials selection, corrosion, remnant life, and delivery of risk-based assessment for an operating plant.
- You will innovate and explore alternative options, optimising change and the way we work.
- Have experience in communicating and delivering change.
- Be a high performer with strong interpersonal, coaching, and monitoring skills (across multiple stakeholders and disciplines).
- The company offers a supportive and collaborative environment, focused on innovation and developing a team of valued, specialised, and highly capable professionals.
- It offers above-market superannuation, 25% discount on fuel and our parental leave provisions are industry-leading.
To apply for this job please visit career10.successfactors.com.