Website Crown Equipment Corporation
Mechanic (Installation Tech Dock Door) Job Highlights
|Mechanic – Installation Tech Dock Door
|Findlay, OH, United States
|Crown Equipment Corporation
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. The company is the world’s largest lift truck manufacturer and provides the safest, most efficient, and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
The company is searching for a Mechanic (Installation Tech Dock Door) to join its team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Technical School Graduate (preferred)
- Possess welding experience
- Install, troubleshoot, diagnose, service, and repair dock/door equipment
- Maintain a service van and its inventory
- Perform all assigned planned maintenance on customer dock and door equipment
- Process paperwork upon completion of each job
- Good written and verbal communication skills and customer care skills
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and ability to safely operate lift trucks
- Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.
Note: Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
- The company offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including health/dental/vision/prescription drug plan, flexible benefits plan, 401k retirement savings plan, life, and disability benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Crown Equipment Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit us-careers.crown.com.