Website Crown Equipment Corporation
Quality Engineer (Welding) Job Highlights
|Title||Quality Engineer – Welding|
|Location||Lima, OH, United States|
|Company||Crown Equipment Corporation|
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. The company is the world’s largest lift truck manufacturer and provides the safest, most efficient, and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
The company is looking for a Quality Engineer (Welding) to join its team.
- The applicants require a 4-year College Degree
- 2-year college degree with 3 years of experience
- American Society of Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Engineer certification (or equivalent)
- The candidates are required to have a combination of education and work experience.
- Assist in the implementation of the ISO 9000 system. Provide ongoing product, process, equipment, and method creation/revision input to owners of quality management system elements for inclusion in the system documentation.
- Provide equipment capability analysis and qualification input to manufacturing engineering and production management.
- Provide method design and impact analysis and input to manufacturing engineering and production management.
- Provide process efficiency and suitability analysis and input to manufacturing engineering and production management and supply base. Use the Warranty and NCP system for review and management of defective products and as a data source for decisions to issue Corrective Action Requests to suppliers (primarily internal). Support production process creation efforts in areas requiring quality control applications. Support the use of statistics for product improvement and process control (Cp, Cpk). Act as Facilitator to the Corrective Action Board, providing data and Pareto analysis of problem parts and processes. Provide Plant Performance Measures for the Quality function.
- Certain technical skills and training, such as quality tools and techniques, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T), process capability theory, and statistical process control (SPC) are required.
- Excellent computer literacy, word processing skills (MS Word), and spreadsheet skills (MS Excel) are needed for this position. Knowledge of databases (MS Access) is desired.
- Possess good communication skills, the ability to work effectively with people, and the personal drive/sense of urgency necessary to provide needed support in the time frames demanded.
- Requires an individual with the flexibility and freedom to travel (up to 25% travel).
- Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.
Note: Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
- The company offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including health/dental/vision/prescription drug plan, flexible benefits plan, 401k retirement savings plan, life, and disability benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Crown Equipment Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit us-careers.crown.com.