Mechanical Supervisor Job Highlights
|Location||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia|
Diona is a people-centric, values-based organisation that strives to deliver the best, safest, and most sustainable outcomes for the people, clients, and community. The company is a specialist in infrastructure for water, wastewater, gas, electricity, and transport. Diona offers solutions covering all aspects of design, construction, renewals, and maintenance.
The company is seeking a Mechanical Supervisor who will work on a major water infrastructure capital delivery program.
- The applicants should have a minimum of a Trade or Certificate III in Engineering, Mechanical, or a Metal Trades Discipline
- Experience with working in remote environments
- Ensure the projects are delivered safely, on time, and on budget. You will be involved in subcontractor management, planning and programming, and organisation of labour and equipment.
- A positive and proactive approach to safety and the ability to instill and lead a safety-first culture
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, contractors, clients, and the public
- Ability to lead a workforce on a linear type of project working on multiple work fronts
- Background in large diameter water pipeline construction and installation
- Demonstrated analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of pipe welding standards and procedures
- Knowledge of the materials, supplies, tools/equipment needed for installation, maintenance, and repair of water utility infrastructure.
- Knowledge of the safety procedures and equipment used when working on or near underground and above ground utility lines
- Proven track record of successfully delivering underground utility and services water projects
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.