Pipefitter Job Highlights
|Location||Nisku, Alberta, Canada|
Ledcor Group of Companies is one of the most diversified construction companies, serving the building, heavy industrial, civil and infrastructure, mining, pipeline, power, and communications sectors. Ledcor also owns operations in aviation, forestry, marine transportation services, property investment, and wastewater treatment.
The company is seeking a Pipefitter who has extensive experience working in an industrial shop setting.
Be responsible for working in accordance with quality, safety, and efficiency standards.
- Applicants should have a Ticketed Journeyperson status or be enrolled in an apprenticeship program (preferred)
- Construction Safety Training System certificate (CSTS-2020) (required)
- Possess 3 to 4 years of previous fabrication experience (must)
- Accurately reading and interpreting blueprints
- Measure, Flame cut, and tack spools using Acorn drawings
- Meet and follow all safety requirements and applicable safety policies
- Mentor and provide guidance to apprentices
- Use and maintain tools
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to problem solve
Ledcor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ledcor.com.