Pipefitter Job Highlights
|Location||Ocoee, FL, United States|
Haskell is a construction company that delivers architecture, engineering, construction, and consulting solutions for complex capital projects worldwide.
The company is hiring a Pipefitter who will be responsible for the layout and fit of structural and miscellaneous fabricated products.
- High School Diploma (a plus)
- Certification in Tack Welding (required)
- Welding Certification in 3G position (preferred)
- Possess 4 years of experience
- Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding
- Lays out, positions, aligns and fits components together
- May assemble parts by bolting
- May repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts, using a cutting torch, straightening press, and hand-tools
- Selects equipment and plans layout, assembly, and welding, applying knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metal machining weld shrinkage, and welding techniques
- Sets up equipment and welds parts, using arc, gas-shielded arc, submerged arc, or gas welding equipment.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions independently
- Ability to comprehend weld procedures and weld symbols
- Ability to perform moderate physical work, may be required to lift up to 100 pounds occasionally, up to 50 pounds frequently, and up to 20 pounds constantly, climbing up on and balance on ladders, scaffolding, or stairs; performing such activities as bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, climbing, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting and graphing for up to 5 hours without sitting
- Ability to read shop drawings
- Ability to see well (either naturally or with correction); use hands and arms to reach for, grasp, and manipulate objects
- Ability to understand and execute the company vision and values of Team, Excellence, Service, and Trust
- Able to work both indoors and outdoors. Potential exposure to inclement weather, equipment movement hazards, machinery, dangerous chemicals/solvents, pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers if proper safety procedures are not followed
- Look at flat drawings, pictures, and blueprints and visualize how they would look as solid objects with height, width, and depth
- Rate information using standards that can be measured or checked
- Regular attendance, prompt and dependable
- See detail in objects or drawings and recognize slight differences in shapes or shadings
- Work easily and skillfully with hands
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy
- Required to have ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; and the ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of 10-50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, and arm, hand, and finger dexterity, including the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read the application/form information.
- The associate frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear.
Haskell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.