Pipeline Engineer Job Highlights
|Location||Houston, TX, United States|
ExxonMobil is a publicly-traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world. It uses innovation and technology to deliver energy to a growing need of the world. It also produces and sells crude oil, natural gas, and petroleum products.
The company is looking for a Pipeline Engineer who will provide Pipeline Engineering technical support and expertise to its onshore and offshore oil and gas and low carbon solutions development projects, pipeline operations, and technology development.
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering – preferably in Mechanical, Civil, Materials, Marine Engineering or related disciplines, with a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) from a college/university
- Possess 0 to 3 years of industry experience
- Relevant experience in pipeline design and pipeline operations (preferred)
- Evaluate and drive integration of new technologies into future business opportunities
- Interface with engineers from other engineering disciplines (e.g. risers, flow assurance, materials, machinery, marine) to align on work scopes and work products
- Interface with suppliers, contractors, and other third parties to ensure work products are in alignment with ExxonMobil’s expectations
- Involvement in developing, specifying, and applying pipeline system design criteria
- Participate in risk assessments, integrity assessments, and fitness for service assessments
- Participate in updates and revisions to company tools and standards
- Working with other pipeline engineers supporting global pipeline projects and pipeline operations, i.e., large-scale deepwater capital projects, pipeline integrity support, large-scale onshore capital projects, pipeline installation activities, technology programs, and low carbon solutions opportunities
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines and frequent changes in priorities
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English
- Strong leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
- The company offers benefits and policies to cover every situation. The offerings vary across its global offices, but they are built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.