Website Martin Marietta
Plant Maintenance/Welder (2nd Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Plant Maintenance/Welder – 2nd Shift|
|Location||Golden, CO, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is hiring a Plant Maintenance/Welder who will be responsible for preventative maintenance, repair of aggregate plant processing equipment, fabrication and installation of guarding, and operation of the aggregate processing plant.
You may perform various roles, including fabrication, welding, cutting, greasing, housekeeping, and various other shop or processing duties.
- The prospective applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have 3+ years of experience working with plant equipment (preferred), particularly in aggregates operation.
- Completes required paperwork to maintain equipment and to run the plant according to Martin Marietta Materials standards.
- Conducts MSHA pre-shift safety inspections of equipment and work areas.
- Duties may include checking, repairing, or replacing pumps.
- Ensures a safe work environment for self and others at all times.
- Ensures Preventative Maintenance services, lubrications services are completed according to Maintenance Module.
- Inspects and ensures maintenance truck is being maintained properly.
- Maximizes the performance of stationary equipment by performing repairs and ensuring preventative maintenance is completed on a timely basis.
- Performs fabrication, erection of processing equipment, and repair to processing equipment.
- Prioritizes safety, then quality, followed by production.
- Responsible for operation of the aggregate plant during the late afternoon and evening hours.
- Trains and coaches other employees on maintenance practices.
- Will take an active role in the plant safety initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills are required
- Good communication skills
- Must be safety-oriented and exhibit safe work habits
- Must have a working knowledge of heavy equipment, welding, cutting, and general mechanics
- Punctual and reliable; good attendance required
- Self-motivated and eager to learn new skills
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Able to work from elevated platforms
- Able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical/drug/alcohol test
- Willing and able to use a shovel when required
- Willing to work overtime and weekends as needed
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.