Plant Operator Job Highlights
|Location||Seattle, WA, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
Arcosa Specialty Materials is a leading producer and distributor of lightweight and natural aggregates, including expanded shale and clay, crushed stone, sand and gravel, asphalt rock, and other products.
The company (Arcosa Specialty Materials) is searching for a Plant Operator who will support plant production and operating requirements to ensure safe, productive, and efficient operations.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 1 to 2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- MSHA certification (company will train the applicant)
- Comply with all industry safety rules, procedures, and applicable government regulations.
- Conduct area inspections and audits.
- Control and operate equipment such as Front-end Loaders, dump trucks, forklifts, man lifts.
- Learn to operate Limestone Grinding Processing Plants.
- Load and unload trucks and rail cars.
- Measure Product Storage Silos to determine inventory levels.
- Monitor and troubleshoot operating equipment.
- Observe gauges, dials, and other indicators to make sure equipment is working properly.
- Perform general housekeeping.
- Perform preventive and routine maintenance.
- Perform Production Material Lab Test.
- Replenish raw material inventory as needed.
- Support Warehouse Department as needed filling product bags to 50 lbs. and 2,000 lbs. sacks.
- Ability to be thorough and detail-oriented.
- Ability to handle 50 lb. bags.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Be open to working 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shifts and weekends as required.
- Light maintenance experience and mechanical skills, such as elevator maintenance, greasing, gearbox oils, bearing change out, and troubleshooting minor electrical such as resetting breakers. Introduction to welding, i.e. how to use welders, plasma cutter, and cutting torch.
- Problem-solving skills.
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.