Website Martin Marietta
Plant Utility Person Job Highlights
|Title||Plant Utility Person|
|Location||Russiaville, IN, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is seeking a Plant Utility Person who will be responsible for operating a variety of equipment and help with plant maintenance, production, and equipment operation.
The applicants may be required to have a High School Diploma
- Possess welding/maintenance experience
- Heavy Equipment Operations
- Assist in plant operations including production, quality control, loading, and shipping
- Assist with preventative and routine maintenance on mobile and plant equipment
- Must be willing to cross-train in all plant areas
- Learn to operate plant-specific mobile equipment
- Perform daily pre/post-shift inspections on equipment and maintain maintenance log
- Maintain good housekeeping in areas of responsibility
- Other duties as assigned
- Operates 100% of the time in a sand dredge operation
- Frequently operates heavy equipment
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell.
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.