Quality Control Manager Job Highlights
|Title||Quality Control Manager|
|Location||Wisconsin Rapids, WI, United States|
Bilfinger is a leading international industrial services provider. The portfolio covers manufacturing, consulting, engineering, assembly, maintenance, plant expansion to turnarounds, environmental technologies, and digital applications.
The company is searching for an experienced QC Manager who will oversee the project welding inspection program.
- The applicants should have current AWS Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) credential (required)
- ANST certification desired. Knowledge of industry-standard technical documents, such as, but not limited to; ASME, AWS, API.
- The candidates are expected to have prior work experience in the related field.
- Act as liaison with Client’s Quality Assurance Control Manager and Code Authorized Inspector(s).
- Actively participate and contribute to client quality meetings; Periodically update the Bilfinger Site Manager and Client Quality Manager on the status of work, issues, and other information as requested.
- Actively participate in all site safety programs and ensure robust compliance for areas of responsibility.
- Conduct NDE testing; Identify and drive the resolution of nonconformance items.
- Conduct welder qualification and certification of all welders on the site.
- Coordinate quality control inspection schedules with other departments and contractor schedules.
- Develop a working knowledge of the Company Quality Control Program.
- Ensure subcontractors associated with the project follow all site rules and policies.
- Lead the resolution of technical and quality-related problems and questions.
- Maintain work performance records, inspection records, welding logs, and other related items. Ensure correctness of documents of all construction contractors on the site and issue periodic status reports.
- Perform Certified Welding Inspector Services for all welding operations at the project site.
- Perform daily inspections, and monitor material fit-up and welding during welding and fabrication operations.
- Perform receiving inspections of incoming material, fabrications, and equipment to ensure conformance to technical and quality requirements.
- Train and coach contractors of the site required construction turnover documentation and ensure it is turned in.
- Computer literate using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management, and organizational skills are required.
- Knowledge of nondestructive testing methods and equipment; visual, remote visual, leak, liquid penetrate.
Bilfinger Industrial Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bilfinger.com.