Quality Coordinator Job Highlights
|Seminole, TX, United States
Wood provides performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream, and downstream oil/gas, power/process, environment and infrastructure, renewable, mining, and general industrial sectors.
The company is seeking a Quality Coordinator to join its team.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a minimum of 3 years and above-documented field experience with the ability to read and interpret instructions and document, plan, and perform work activities independently.
- Experience with quality oversight of welding, structural steel, and civil crafts (required)
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant Gas, Pipeline, Civil, Structural, and Equipment work history
- Assist in receiving materials used for construction to ensure compliance with project requirements.
- Assist project team with inspections to verify that work has been completed in accordance with project quality requirements.
- Coordinate non-destructive examinations on completed work in accordance with codes and project requirements.
- Maintenance of project documentation in both electronic and hard copy forms and providing copies for clients.
- Track completed work in the database, and provide updates to project leadership according to project requirements.
- Assist in implementing quality assurance and quality policies onsite
- Basic knowledge pertaining to welding, pressure testing, coating, and torquing.
- Experience in Quality Control activities on assigned projects at construction sites.
- Process paperwork regarding material testing and QA/QC.
- Working onsite at field locations
- Ability to prioritize, plan, perform and communicate activities in both written and verbal form.
- Must be able to work independently while demonstrating strong qualities and integrity.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Experience working with quality management systems
- Computer literacy is applied to data management, collection, and reporting.
- Valid driver’s license.
Wood is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
To apply for this job please visit woodplc-usexternal.icims.com.