Website Chart Industries
Quality Manager Job Highlights
|Location||Tulsa, OK, United States|
Chart Industries, focuses on the design of cryogenic equipment and manufactures highly engineered equipment servicing multiple applications in Energy and Industrial Gas.
The company is hiring a Quality Manager who will plan, coordinate, and direct the applicable areas of the Quality Management System designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards.
- Applicants should have a 4-year Degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering from a college/university
- Possess 3 to 5 years of related experience in regulated quality systems in a manufacturing environment
- Ensures compliance with appropriate regulatory standards
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities and supports efforts to implement problem-solving and root-cause analysis tools across the organization
- Lead the investigation, resolution, and prevention of product and process nonconformances and assigned corrective actions
- Performs and coordinates internal audits/training to ensure continuing compliance with Quality System Standards (ISO 9001) and the manufacture of safe products.
- Performs statistical analysis of production process and reports findings.
- Ability to problem solve; compose reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Certified Quality Engineer preferred.
- Effectively present information to all levels of the organization and respond to questions
- Experience in process improvement, supplier quality assurance, welding of ferrous metals, destructive and non-destructive examinations, and supervision are a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of calibration of measurement devices.
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, fundamentals of plane and solid geometry, fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions in practical situations.
- Working knowledge of DOT, Transport Canada, EN, ASME, and ASTM standards (desirable)
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 10 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and sit.
- Flexible medical, vision, and dental plans
- 24/7 access to telephone doctors
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Leaves of absence (family medical, bereavement, personal, sabbatical)
- Remote work options
- Financial planning services
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase plans
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Spending Account (HSA)
Chart Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.chartindustries.com.