Website Martinrea International
Regional Lean Manager Job Highlights
|Title||Regional Lean Manager|
|Location||Auburn Hills, MI, United States|
Martinrea International is a diversified global automotive supplier, focused on accelerating innovation in metal forming, aluminum casting, fluid systems, and flexible assemblies to help automakers meet their lightweight requirements. At the same time, it improves a vehicle the overall strength, safety, and fuel efficiency.
The company is recruiting a Regional Lean Manager who will provide leadership and direction to Lean teams within the assigned territory.
Assist in operations and leadership of the business unit.
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering Degree, Industrial Degree, or business management) from a college/university
- Minimum 4 years of experience leading lean implementation
- Automotive experience in Stamping or Welding
- Minimum 4 years of experience in manufacturing (automotive preferred)
- Minimum 4 years of experience supervisor experience
- Abide by all Company policies including, but not limited to the following: Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Systems, Human Resources policies, and the Martinrea Employee Handbook
- Collaborate with other Lean Leaders to standardize best practice
- Collaborate with plant management across the region to identify improvement opportunities
- Develop and execute strategies to meet the annual business plan objectives
- Ensure the planning and execution of new model programs at plants related to quality performance
- Lead a team of North American Lean Leaders to implement lean principles
- Support problem-solving instruction and execution
- Travel to plants and other company locations regularly to have personal knowledge and involvement in processes
- Utilize milestone management to monitor and report progressive status
- Ability to travel 80%
- Ability to travel globally
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- 401K with company match.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Safety shoe and prescription safety glasses reimbursement.
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- Supplier discounts.
- Tuition reimbursement and training opportunities.
- Working in a great team environment.
Martinrea International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit martinrea.prevueaps.com.