Website Stanley Black & Decker
Robotic Welding Machine Operator Job Highlights
|Title||Robotic Welding Machine Operator|
|Location||Berea, OH, United States|
|Company||Stanley Black & Decker|
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
The company is searching for a Robotic Welding Machine Operator or Laser Welder to join its team for various manufacturing activities.
- The applicants should have a Certification from a formal Weld Training Program.
- They may be required to have a High School Diploma.
- The candidates should have 3+ years of laser welding experience
- Experience working in an aerospace manufacturing environment
- TIG welding and clean room experience
- Assemble and calibrate liquid controllers and systems as required
- Cut and prepare all tubing and fittings used in the welding operation
- Follow established procedures to set up and operate the welding system
- Inspect all completed assemblies using the borescope inspection system
- Maintain a clean work area
- Maintain a file of all work records
- Maintain an adequate supply of spare parts for the welding system
- Perform setup of the welding system
- Work from blueprints and approved drawings
- Airframe and powerplant license
Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.