Website Bechtel Corporation
Senior Pipe Stress Engineer Job Highlights
|Title||Senior Pipe Stress Engineer|
|Location||Richland, WA, United States|
Bechtel is trusted engineering, construction, and project management partner to industry and government. The corporation serves the infrastructure; nuclear, security, and environmental; energy; and mining and metals markets. The services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations.
The company is looking for a Senior Pipe Stress Engineer to join its team.
Applicants should have the following-
- Level 1 – BS degree with 6 years of related experience
- Level 2 – BS degree with 9 years of related experience
- Prior experience using pipe stress analysis programs
- Good knowledge of ASME B31.3 and other relevant industry piping codes and standards.
- PE Registration
- Previous Bechtel project experience
- Previous DOD/DOE project experience
- Prior experience using pipe stress analysis programs including ME101 or Bentley AutoPIPE
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines and vendors as required.
- Perform pipe stress analysis of systems in accordance with ASME B31.3 Code. The stress work includes the modeling of the piping systems to verify piping flexibility, stability, and qualification of equipment nozzle loads.
- Work closely with layout personnel and pipe support engineers to deliver a quality and cost-effective design.
- Must be able to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical (if located at the construction site), and background check which includes verification of employment and education.
- Must be able to obtain a Department of Energy badge for access to the Hanford Site.
- Possess the right to work and remain in the United States without sponsorship.
- The company values the health and welfare of its colleague and their families around the world. The benefits vary from country to country, based on local, practices, customs, and statutory conditions.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bechtel.com.