Spray Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Edmonton, AB, Canada|
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines, and diesel-electric locomotives.
The company is looking for a Spray Welder who will provide customers with excellent engineering solutions through our products and superior customer service.
Demonstrate the core values of SPM Oil and Gas at all times by ensuring all written policies and procedures are followed safely without deviation, act as an advocate of exemplary safety culture and exhibit a high degree of integrity at all times.
The position will demonstrate consistency, accountability, reliability, and a solid work ethic.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 1 to 3 months of related experience or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A Specialty and Metal Sprayer has basic coating skills, masking procedures, measuring skills, and following metal spray equipment operation guidelines.
- Complete clear and accurate paperwork.
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
- Keeps work area in a clean condition, free of hazards.
- Maintains equipment in functional and safe working order.
- Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
- The Specialty and Metal Sprayer may require 0-1 year of general work experience.
- Uses measuring tools to accurately measure parts.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Basic reading and writing English language skills.
- Simple math skills.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Observe Safety and Security Procedures
- Regularly required to stand;
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently lift or move up to 30 pounds.
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and outside weather conditions, particularly extreme heat during summer months.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Personal Protective Equipment is required.
- Offer a total rewards package that provides benefits on day one (medical, dental, vision, RX, and Pension) along with the potential of an annual bonus.
- Additional benefits include paid vacation days and paid holidays (prorated based upon hire date).
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit careers.caterpillar.com.