Website BWX Technologies
Supervisor (Fabrication/Welding) Job Highlights
|Title||Supervisor – Fabrication/Welding|
|Location||Barberton, OH, United States|
BWX Technologies is a world leader in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, and service of nuclear power generation equipment. It is a worldwide supplier of innovative, high-quality nuclear components and services. The company proudly supplies highly engineered solutions to customers to compete within the complex nuclear power generation industry.
The company is looking for a Supervisor (Fabrication/Welding) for ongoing or multiple needs.
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Possess an experience in a supervisory role, preferably in a union environment
- Prefer experience in heavy fabrication, fitting, and welding
- Inputs data via computer system for such activities as maintenance work orders, hourly employment time charging, and production schedules.
- Moves from one shift or shop to another as required or assigned.
- Oversight of the manual, robotic and automatic welding operations, stress relief operations, and lifting/handling.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates assigned activities
- Recommends improvements in shop operations, policies/procedures, and cost.
- Responsible for supervising hourly skilled trades in the areas of fitting, welding, and assembly operations.
- Shift TBD upon hire
- Must possess good leadership and communications skills
- Must be available for scheduled overtime
BWX Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It has established procedures to ensure that all personnel actions such as recruitment, compensation, career development, benefits, company-sponsored training, and social recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bwxt.com.