Website BWX Technologies
Robotic Welding Machine Operator Job Highlights
|Title||Robotic Welding Machine Operator|
|Location||Barberton, OH, United States|
BWX Technologies is a world leader in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, and service of nuclear power generation equipment. It is a worldwide supplier of innovative, high-quality nuclear components and services. The company proudly supplies highly engineered solutions to customers to compete within the complex nuclear power generation industry.
The company is searching for a Robotic Welding Machine Operator who will operate submerged arc welding, cladding machines, and automatic and robotic (MotoMan and Gantry robots) metal inert gas equipment to produce quality welds.
- Applicants require a High School Diploma or GED
- Graduation will be verified
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of welding experience or a combination of welding experience and formal training/education (preferred)
- Attach preheat torches inside and outside and maintains proper preheat temperatures
- Identify and perform basic layout to determine clad limits
- Inspects welds, grinds and arc airs to remove defects
- Responsible for using proper wire and flux for the job
- All applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment weld screen
- Must be able to work the weekend shift
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check
- Must be a citizen of the United States
BWX Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It has established procedures to ensure that all personnel actions such as recruitment, compensation, career development, benefits, company-sponsored training, and social recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bwxt.com.