Website Barrick Gold Corporation
Underground Fixed Maintenance Technician (El Nino) Job Highlights
|Title||El Nino – Underground Fixed Maintenance Technician|
|Location||Carlin, NV, United States|
|Company||Barrick Gold Corporation|
Barrick is a sector-leading gold and copper producer, operating mines and projects in 18 countries in North and South America, Africa, Papua New Guinea, and Saudi Arabia.
The company is recruiting an Underground Fixed Maintenance Technician who will possess a background in underground mining, maintenance, and metals.
The position will report to the Underground Fixed Maintenance Supervisor.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- Possess basic knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics and the ability to apply those skills to troubleshoot and repair systems preferred
- Basic fabrication skills including welding and cutting, brazing, arc welding, and air arc required
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair of both surface and underground fixed mining equipment such as crushers, conveyors, concrete mixing systems, pumps, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to identify parts needed for repairs by make, model, size, and type preferred
- Ability to read and use precision measuring tools, torque wrenches, and hand tools preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot and complete the repair on all pumps required
- Basic knowledge of conveyor systems required
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job required
- Excellent safety and attendance records required
- The company offers a generous benefits package that includes a competitive medical, dental, and vision plan with national provider networks, a 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, paid time off, company-sponsored medical clinics, a company match share purchase program, and much more.
Barrick Gold Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.barrick.com.