Welder 1 Job Highlights
|Location||Arlington, TX, United States|
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy.
The company is searching for a Welder who will produce high-quality products and services for the customers. The position will set up and operate machines used in the shaping and alteration of metal.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 1+ months of welding work experience
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
- Follow written work instructions and diagrams
- Inspect finished product
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to communicate information clearly
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Creative thinking and idea generation
Honeywell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.